PlayStation Network: Full Event Coverage
[UPDATED] Sony's ready to let us share everything you need to know about PlayStation Network - detailed coverage including Home, LittleBigPlanet & SingStar!
By Kikizo Staff
Sony is holding an event in America to unveil its latest and greatest plans for PlayStation Network - but a couple of weeks ago, SCEE invited us to its secret 3Rooms hideout in London to check out the full PSN exposé in advance, and meet with the creators of all the big titles to look forward to...
We're wrapping up our massive coverage today - bringing you the full lowdown from the only event that can possibly tear some attention away from Halo 3, broken down as follows:
- NO PLACE LIKE HOME - Pete Edward Interview
- MEDIA MOLECULE - Hands-On with LittleBigPlanet
- LONDON STUDIO - Paulina Bozek talks SingStar
- RAVN STUDIO - First real details on Snakeball
- SUMO DIGITAL - The inside story on Rub'a'Dub
- DAVID REEVES TALKS - What it all means to SCE
Added May 17, 2007:
- DAVID JAFFE - Talks about Calling All Cars
A frank talk with David Jaffe, creator of God of War and the outstanding PSN game that is Calling All Cars for PS3.
- DYLAN JOBE - The facts about WarHawk PS3
Detailed update on the seminal shooter for you with exclusive details from producer Dylan Jobe and impressions.
- COVERAGE INDEX - Gamers Day / ThreeRooms
You're looking at it.
Added May 22, 2007: