Ubisoft Reveals E3 Menu
Diverse line-up that spans all three next-gen consoles. Plus there's an unannounced game too.
The organisers of next week's Electronic Entertainment Expo are already crowing about the more than 1,000 games that will be on show. One of the biggest players this year is sure to be Ubisoft.
The company is throwing its not-inconsiderable weight behind all three next-generation consoles with new instalments for classics franchises and brand new games built around their respective hardware.
Apart from the recently revealed Wii instalment in the Rayman series and the Crusades-based exploits of Assassin's Creed, the biggest unknown on the list is a first-person shooter experts at Free Radical - the team behind TimeSplitters.
For more on Ubisoft's games at E3, visit the company's new show site.
Below is a rundown of what you can expect from Ubisoft at next week's event:
- Assassin's Creed - assassin game set during the Crusades
- Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway - next-gen debut of WWII shooter
- Dark Messiah of Might & Magic - action RPG built on Half-Life 2 engine
- Enchanted Arms - Fantasy RPG from Japan
- Open Season - adaptation of Sony's upcoming CG movie
- Rainbow Six: Vegas - new team faces terrorists in Sin City
- Rayman Raving Rabbids - "funniest and zaniest" entry in the series
- Red Steel - swords-'n-guns game for Wii
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent - Sam Fisher goes to the other side
- Untitled Free Radical game - from the makers of TimeSplitters
Editor, Kikizo Games